Did you accidentally delete some important Photos, Videos or Documents from your Android device? If yes, today in this article you will find multiple methods to recover them for FREE
Android is the most used mobile operating system ever and technology grows with it, too. It’s quite obvious that people might accidentally delete important data from their mobile devices or laptop/computers. Technology has grown so much that those data can be recovered in no time. In this article, I will introduce you some cool applications and services that you can make use to recover permanently deleted files from Android. And it doesn’t matter what Android phone or version you are having, as long as you are having an Android device, you can get them back easily.
When you delete a file from your Memory card or phone’s internal memory module, the file won’t get completely erased straight away. It actually becomes hidden and the chances of recovery are very high. Let’s say that you formatted your memory card and after that copied and deleted so many files and after that, you formatted it another couple of times, in this situation the recovery will become some more complex, but still, the possibilities are high for the recovery.
You all know that Android doesn’t have any feature like Recycle bin or Trash where the deleted files are moved to. In Windows, Mac, and Linux based computer OS, you will notice Recycle bin where you have all those files but that is not the case with Android. When you delete a particular file from your Android device it does not get deleted for every. Instead, it gets hidden and only after a series of file operation the file will be deleted. But, even after hundreds of reads and writes, you can still get the data back with some powerful Android Data Recovery tools.
Recover Deleted Files in Android
We will have a look at some awesome Android Data Recovery Tools that will help us to recover any sort of deleted files from Android. I will mention multiple quality apps below and you can opt to go with one that suits your needs the best.
One fine day I was copying data from the camera to my computer and I accidentally shift deleted the whole videos that I was in need of editing. I got a little panic and started searching the Internet for a good and reliable Data Recovery software and then I came to know about EaseUS Data Recovery and suddenly I installed it on my computer and I managed to recover almost all files and only one of them was corrupted. Instantly I liked the software a lot and I kept it installed in my PC.
NOTE: If you want to perform intense Data Recovery then you will need Root access, else no need
EaseUS Data Recovery for Android
EaseUS Data Recovery is a well known Data Recovery service that is being used by millions of people all around the globe. EaseUS is one among the oldest and industry-leading service that recovers data for free and as well paid. For me personally, I am having the EaseUS Data Recovery software installed on my Computer and I use the pro version and that works without any hiccups. The same goes for their Android version. You can easily recover your data in less than 5 minutes, see how below.
- First of all, Download an Android Data Recovery app from the links given below. I will share some of them and you can choose to go with the some that seem promising to you. and again all the apps mentioned below will have a FREE plan which will be sufficient for all small scale data recovery. If you are looking for something heavy then you might want to pay a little amount to subscribe to their paid plan.
- The App that we will be using for the tutorial is my personal favorite EaseUS Data Recovery for Android. It is a lightweight app and only size about 3 MB.
- Download and install either of the app from Google Play Store and then open it
- Enable and Grant all necessary permissions for the App to work properly.
Now, you will be presented with multiple options:
Photo & Video – You can use this option if you want to recover Deleted Photos from Android or Recover Deleted Videos from Android. The only problem is that you can only restore and recover Videos and Photos in .mp4 and /jpg formats respectively. If you want to recover other file formats then you are required to subscribe to one of their paid plans.
Contact – If you accidentally delete some contacts from your Phone’s Contacts App or Phonebook then EaseUS Data Recovery for Android can help you to get them back.
WhatsApp – Want to recover lost WhatsApp Media and Messages? You can this feature to recover deleted or removed media contents in Android. The only downside is that if you want to access this feature then your device should be rooted.
- From the List select the file type that you want to recover and after that wait some time until it searches and finds data from your Internal Storage or Memory card.
- Depending on the amount of data that you have it can take longer than expected.
- Once the scanning and searching task is done, you will be presented with a whole bunch of deleted and lost data from your phone. You can go through them one by one and then find the data that you need to recover.
- Select all the files that you want to recover and then click on the recover button from the top menu section and it will instantly save the file to a specified location. (In the case of EaseUS Data Recovery, it will be MobiSaver folder.)
- That’s it, we have successfully recovered permanently deleted file from Android device and the too for FREE.
So, these are some cool working ways by which you can recover Deleted files, Images, and Videos from any Android device. It really doesn’t matter what device you are having, as long as your phone runs on Android, you can use any of these apps to recover it for free. And the best part is that to a great extent, it works well with non-rooted device and FREE Version. Next time onwards, whenever you accidentally delete a file from your device, use any of the methods mentioned in the article to get the file back.